Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project~ Long Double Crochet Cowl

In my photoshoot with Nathalie, she took a picture of my Long Double Crochet Cowl. The pattern can be found right here!
Well, I decided to make a full length blog post about it! :) I will provide all the details about his scarf.

First, I used Loops and Threads Cozy Wool yarn in THUNDER. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour. It is a pretty teal. :)

I followed the pattern and made no changes to it. I loved this pattern and project because it was very easy and quick to make, and I only used 2.5 balls of yarn! : )

I highly recommend that you try this project out. :) The scarf is thick,heavy, and very warm. It would make a great gift.


Have a great day of crocheting and crafting! 

~Anna~ 

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, Thankyou for the email and I'm so happy to be picked as a winner , I will look forward to receiving the key ring and I will post about it on my blog
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete