Saturday, September 7, 2013

Chunky Infinity Scarf Pattern

Well, it's September!! :) I had a lot of magenta chunky yarn that i never used. I liked the color, but I didn't know what to make with it. Since the fall and winter season is coming soon, I decided to prepare for the cold days!!Since I made the scarf using the chunky yarn, my cowl is super soft and warm. I can't wait to wear it during the winter!

You can wear this scarf in two different ways. I personally like to wear my scarf looped twice over my head. :) 
The pattern is super easy. 
Here it it! 
Materials:

  • 3 balls of chunky yarn 
  • 10mm crochet hook
  • Yarn needle
Pattern
Ch 98
Row 1: in the 3rd ch away from the hook, hdc. Hdc in every ch across. Ch 2 and turn.
Row 2: hdc in every st across. Ch 3 and turn.
Row 3: dc in every st across. Ch 2 and turn.
Row 4&5: hdc in every st across. Ch 2 and turn.
Row 6: dc in every st across. Ch 2 and turn.
Row 7&8: hdc in every st across. Ch 2 and turn
Row 9: dc in every st across.
Row 10&11: hdc in every st across. Ch 2 and turn.
Row 12: dc in every st across
BO.

Finishing.
Sew the ends together to form a loop. Weave in loose ends.

And you're done!! I hope you enjoyed this pattern and post. :) happy crocheting!
Anna out.

No comments:

Post a Comment