Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tutorial: DIY Painted Crochet Hooks

Hey y'all!
    To tell you the truth, I don't like DIY crafts. I find them a little too hard for me to do. :( I like them, but they are too hard for me. When I saw this tutorial, I knew i had to make it. However, I didn't have any bobby pins that i wanted to paint, so instead, I made up a tutorial how to paint your crochet hooks into a different color! I had 2 of the same hooks, and I was sick of the color. So, I decided to paint it into a color that I liked! It turned out well, so I wanted to share with y'all how to paint your own crochet hooks!! :)

Materials

  • Crochet hook
  • Nail polish ( you can use any color you want)
  • Construction paper
( I used this pretty metallic blue nail polish for my crochet hook
)
 Step 1: Place the crochet hook on the construction paper.
 Step 2: Paint the top half of the crochet hook.
 Step 3: Let it dry.
 Step 4: Turn the crochet hook and paint the rest of the crochet hook.
 Step 5: Let it dry for 1 hour.

Before...
After...

And you're done!! I hoped you enjoyed this blog post. :) Have fun painting your crochet hooks! :P

Happy Crocheting( and Crafting!)!

Anna out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment