Saturday, July 13, 2013

Project Update!

Hey y'all!
You are probably wondering what Project Updates are. Once a week, i will post Project Updates. Project Updates means that I will post about all the crocheted objects that I made, or I will post tutorials on crafty objects. :) Today, I will post about the things that I recently made :

First, I made a Scarecrow! :) the pattern is by Allaboutami aka Stephanie Jessica Lau,  and it can be found here.


Finally, i made a Graduation Teddy for my sister who will be graduating from college in 3 years. Hehe I guess I will have to wait a while to give it to her. :P The pattern can be found here.
Well, that's it for today!! :) Please stay tuned for more Project Updates and patterns coming soon.
Happy Crocheting!

Anna out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment